Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sleep or lack there of...

This was my night last night. 
I went to bed at 9:15ish because I was so tired and I slept till 1, thats when Jeff come upstairs to go to bed. 
Then I fell back asleep till 2:20ish when Charlie woke up to nurse. 
Then he went back to sleep and so did I until I hear barking at 3, we had Jeff's parents dog Rayne staying with us so I thought it might be her...nope not her... I knew it wasn't my dogs because they were sleeping in my room so it must be Mic (Jeff's cousins dog, he loves coming to visit). 
So I get up go down stairs and see Mic outside the fence waiting to come in, so I let him in the fence and get him some water because he lives a few miles away and it was still REALLY hot outside. So now every dog and person are sleeping again so its my turn to go back to sleep, YAY! 
My turn to sleep... Until 4ish when Natalie wakes up crying. I'm pretty tired so I let her cry but she keep crying/ making noise till 5:30 so I give in and go get her some milk. She goes back to sleep and the house is quiet.... or so I think. Natalie fell asleep around 5:45 and soon after she is asleep Jeff's alarm goes off and he hits snooze but Charlie wakes up and is ready to get up for the day at 6. So I get up with him and go down stairs. He played while I rested on the couch with a very soft blanket. Around when he is ready for his 1st nap Jeff comes down stairs ready for work, he asks how long I have been down stairs and I tell him about my night (he didn't hear anything and slept through it all), while I'm telling him about my night Natalie wakes up for the day. Jeff decided to go into work late so I could take a nap (Thank you!!!).
That was my night last night.
How was your night?

2 comments:

  1. wow! what a rough night! i can't believe jeff slept through it all! david wakes up every time i gently get out of bed to pee, ha. what a nice husband that he went in to work late so you could sleep. i hope you are rested now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy Jeff went to work late! That was so nice of him! Sorry you had such a crazy night!

    ReplyDelete