Thursday, June 7, 2012

A New Page in My Life!

Today June 7th was my last day of work!
I have been watch my sister Kari's kids since October of 2008. Now that I have two kids of my own its time for me to stay home with them. Seven kids is a lot of kids to watch! I will miss seeing Jocelyn, Anthony, Elaina, Danny and Matthew almost every week day! I will still see them at family stuff and when we hang out. Natalie and Matthew are really close so I think that it will be the hardest on them not being together every time I would watch the kids.

Some people may wonder what I will do when I'm home most of the time. I have plans to work on the yard and gardens, and to keep up on laundry, dishes, cooking, baking and house cleaning. It is also a lot of work to take care of kids and teach them new things. I would like to also work on painting my dining room and office when they are ready and then all of the trim work. Natalie has a bed frame that I need to sand down and paint so that we can put that in use. I'm really glad that I will have time to work on projects keep up on the blog and spend time with my kids and dogs during the day and also keep up on the house so nights and weekends aren't so crazy busy doing house work.

No comments:

Post a Comment