Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I Have a Two Year Old!

Natalie Mikayla is two as of Friday, August 3rd. 
 (She was such a little peanut)
Its mind blowing how fast time flies, it seems like yesterday she was just born and now she is two!

Natalie is one of the most amazing little people I have ever met, I know she is my kid so I'm biased. 
So I'm going to list some of the ways that makes her such a cool little girl.

She remembers everyones name even animals that she has met.
She loves to give kisses the people that she loves.
She loves dirt and she likes to help me garden, she even helped grandpa Hoeft plant potatoes this Spring.
She can tell you every farm animal even some non-farm animals noise and point to what the animal looks like and tell you what animal it is.
She can say most of the alphabet and even point out some letters.
She can say quite a few numbers.
She always asks where everyone is before she falls asleep, and when I say everyone I mean it if she knows you or your pet she will ask where you are.
She is very smart and if she feels like talking she will tell you about everything she can think of.
She is very shy but once she warms up she is the biggest sweetheart.
She loves to help me with different chores around the house, She really likes helping with the dishes aka playing in a sink of water while I do the dishes and turning on the water for me when I ask her to.
She LOVES her dogs.
 Every time we goto Jeff's parents she asks to go on the 4 wheeler and then she will even ask grandpa to drive on the road.
She gets really excited when she sees or hears motorcycles, planes and tractors.
She loves, loves, loves having books read to her.
She will tell you everything she sees as you drive past and then ask where it went when she can't see it any more.
She loves it when mommy and daddy sing to her and will even request songs for us to sing.
She gets very concerned if something happens to Charlie... (Meaning I'm holding 2 crying kids instead of one).
She is aware of everything around her.
and She is my favorite little girl, I'm so lucky to be her mom
(on the 4 wheeler with grandpa and her cousin Nolan)

 
 



2 comments: