Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years!!!

2012 brings lots of new stuff. I will share with you a few things that will be happening here.

1) To start off the new year my little Natalie woke up from the 1st night of sleeping in her new Big Girl bed. She seems to love having a big bed.

2) I will be having a little Boy in January or February (depending on if he is early or not.)  That means that Natalie will be a big sister and Jeff and I will have 2 kids. So there will be a lot of changes. I hope it will all go well.

3) We will be starting on gutting our dining room and office. We will also finish the project.

4) We will be finishing painting the outside of our house. I cant wait to see the house all one color again.

5) I will have a bigger vegetable garden.

6) I will be learning to can food with my new pressure cooker and Mason jars. Thanks Jeff and John for gifting them to me.

7) I hope to have enough time to work on landscaping my yard with free or cheap plants. I also hope my mom will come and help with that.

8) When the office is done I will have a place to keep my crafts, books and some of Natalie's toys. Jeff will have the computer in there also.

9) I will be getting my house back once the living room isn't full of the dining room and office stuff. That will happen when the remodel job is done.

10) I will be blogging about all of it as it happens.

Thats 10 things that we will be doing or working on this year. I hope you enjoy reading about all the different things as they happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment