Thursday, January 12, 2012

35 weeks pregnant

I am 35 weeks and one day pregnant!!!



As you can see I'm HUGE!!!
I went to the Dr. today and he said that the baby is healthy. He wants me to have an ultrasound at 37 weeks to make sure the baby isn't too big, if I make it that far. Natalie was born at 36 weeks and 2 days. I'm very excited to meet this little guy. 
I am working very hard to finish knitting his baby blanket before he is born. I'm making a double sided knit blanket. One side is dark brown and the other is orange. I wanted to do blue or green but they were out of those colors in the yarn I wanted and it would have taken 3 months to get it in so we went with orange. I think it looks really nice and I will show you all when I'm done with it.
Natalie wanted to be in the picture and she has cheeks full of food.
She loves kissing my belly and saying baby. She seems to be really excited for a baby. Natalie has a baby doll that she want us to sing "Rock a Bye Baby" to all the time. Its really cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment