Thursday, January 19, 2012

36 Weeks Pregnant

36 weeks and 1 day!!!
So since last week I have cleaned all of my house aside from the laundry room. I still need to clean the laundry room before the baby comes. I also have a dresser that needs to be painted but that can be done after he is born if it doesn't get done before.
Aside from cleaning my house and nesting I knit a really cute baby hat to match the sack that I made for the little guy.
Isn't it cute?
 
This shows the hat with the sack next to Natalie's doll.

I could have this baby at any time now. 

When was pregnant with Natalie she was born at 36 weeks and 2 days and
I will be 36 weeks and 2 days pregnant on Friday!!! 
I'm ready for him anytime from now till my due date.
  My house is clean, the car seat is clean and ready to go, Natalie is sleeping in a big girl bed and she isn't drinking out of a bottle any more and I have some new born and 0-3 month boy clothes so he doesn't have to be naked.
I am still working on knitting a baby blanket. I really hope I can get it done before he is born.
Jeff and I are really excited to be having a son and I think Natalie will be excited to be a big sister. The dogs are great with little kids. They let Natalie sit and stand on them so I think they will like the new addition to the family.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment