Thursday, October 25, 2012

Recent Knitting Projects

So I have a few Knitting projects I have been working on and would like to share.
Here is a little sack and hat I made for my newest nephew Lucas. 
He was born 10-21-12
The hat is the "Trendy Baby Hat" on Ravelry and the sack is the "Laural Love Cocoon".
All the patterns will be on Ravelry 

I made this hat for Charlie! I used extra yarn that I had and knit it up in an afternoon. the pattern I used is "Scandihoovian Hat" It is a very easy knit and very cute! It was my first hat that I knitted from the top down, its also my first hat with ear flaps.

I made these mittens for my friends little girl. I used the the "Give A Hoot" pattern but to make it kid sized I used size 3 needles. 

 I made hat and mittens for Natalie.
The mittens are the same "Give A Hoot" pattern and then hat I'm not sure if its on Ravelry or not but I got it out of a book "Holiday Knits" by Sarah Lucas and Allison Isaacs its called "Striped Stocking Caps" on page 63 of the book.

I'm also working on a sweater for Natalie that should be done before Christmas! 

If your wondering about Ravelry.com its a free web site that you have to sign up for but you can find thousands of knitting or crochet patterns on the site. Some are free and some cost money and its the only site of its kind that doesn't send you tons of e-mails once you sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment