Friday, December 9, 2011

Chocolate Cake

     We are having a birthday dinner for my dad tonight and my mom made this chocolate cake for him. I have also made this cake a few times and it is the best chocolate cake I have ever had. On the recipe it says "If you could only have one recipe for chocolate cake, this would be the one."  I agree with whoever wrote that. The picture of the cake is one that I made for Jeff for his 30th birthday last January.
    I'm not going to type out the recipe but I will give you guys a link so when you feel like making the best chocolate cake ever (that is if you like chocolate cake) you can. Scharffen berger chocolate cake
     I will eventually post something not related to food but for now this is what my brain is focused on. I have some knitting projects and some crafts that I need to take pictures of and get on-line so keep checking to see if I have posted anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment