Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Spring Fever

I got my new issue of Mother Earth News magazine in the mail yesterday and after looking through it I have a major case of spring fever. For starters they have a program called garden planner that will tell you when to plant seeds and help you design your garden. Using the nearest weather station to help you keep on top of your garden and will also keep your record for years so you can look back at them and see what you liked or didn't like about your garden.
From my understanding the program can be used on your computer or iPad.

The issue also had some books that sounded interesting to me

 I do not own Homegrown & Handmade but it is on my list for books to get.



I do own this book and I really like it. If you would like to borrow it let me know and I will see if we can arrange it.
The Milk book I do not have yet but I really want to get before Jeff and I move to a farm. This book doesn't have to do with Gardens but from what I hear dairy animals have the best milk in the spring when they get to eat fresh spring grass.

There are so many other books I could go on and on about but I will leave it at these three for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment